2010年10月1日星期五

get lost again

Hm.... when i was old enough to sense thing, i knew that i am not normal.
losing confident...always the old issue to talk about,
and that always make me get lost.

a friend told me i should let my emotion release so that i can be truly me.
you know i do want to but it is hard to me.
may be because i have been getting used to losing confident. I know that sounds ridiculous and that also the reason why i just type and don't talk to someone about that. i don't want to create a freaky image to the one i care.

Since i am in a new place, i have to get hang to the life style of here.
Be honest, it is still hard to me. i don't mean that i wanna opted out.... just take time
May Lord gives me power to do that, pls?

The feeling of experience life now is suck i have to say
Is the change wrong?

沒有留言:

發佈留言